Denver County, CO
Salary: $10,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
*** Ranked Top 10 *** Dogs Colorado is ranked among the top ten Dog Care services in Lakewood Colorado by Expertise.com (https://www.expertise.com/co/lakewood/dog-walkers). Plus we are extensively independently reviewed online; see DogsColorado.com
Dogs Colorado is hiring dog walkers, hikers, runners, caregivers and generally good-natured human beings for Part-Time contract employment with Full-Time potential. All of our services are compassionate, customizable, transparent, and personal.
Would this make you happy?
- Spending your days hiking outdoors
- Exploring local open spaces and trails
- Being a beacon of joy for a handful of dogs
- Designing your own schedule
- Local business and competitive pay with employee well-being focused management
Do you qualify?
- Previous professional dog care experience
- …or compelling argument for alternative qualification
- Willingness to obtain First Aid and CPR certification
- Comfortable with multiple dogs, of all sizes, on lead
- Comfortable learning various training, medication, feeding, etc… regimes
- Professional and reliable conduct
- Stellar communication skills
- Confident and Independent
- Comfortable jogging and/or running multiple times a day
- Willingness to be open-minded and positive to dogs and humans
- Reliable and insured vehicle + driver’s license + clean record
- Reliable smartphone with a data plan
- Colorado weather hardy
- Background checkable
Bonus Points! But in no way required
- Volunteer experience
- Training experience
- Pet-Sitting availability
- Are you big on Wag, Rover, or another site?
- Interest in advertising for a commission
- You tell me. What about you is above and beyond?
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $5,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year